Global Host City Call For Applications
UNESCO has launched the Call for Applications for the Global Host City for the 2024 and 2025 International Jazz Day celebrations. Visit www.unesco.org/en/call-jazz-day-2024-2025 for complete application requirements and a link to the online application.
You can also review the requirements with the following documents:
- Call for Applications for Global Host Cities 2024 and 2025 (PDF)
- Jazz Day Technical Annex (PDF)
- Jazz Day Model Production Document (PDF)
Applicants will be able to mark on their applications if they wish to be considered only for 2024, only for 2025, or for both years.
- The deadline for 2024 Applications is August 15, 2023 (Midnight, CET).
- The deadline for 2025 Applications is October 15, 2023 (Midnight, CET).
- Cities of UNESCO’s Member States and Associate Members
- Non-Governmental Organizations endorsed by or in partnership with a city of a UNESCO Member State or Associate Member
Languages of Submission:
- The complete Application Form must be submitted online in English or French, which are the two working languages of the UNESCO Secretariat.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process or requirements, please do not hesitate to contact Kamil Walji (Manager, Strategic Partnerships) at [email protected].